Favorite Products Series featuring Natural Vitality // What is Amla?

When Natural Vitality recently asked me if I would be interested in testing some of their products, I excitedly responded with a "yes!!" I had been hearing about and seeing reviews of their products on blogs I follow for months and there were definitely a few things I had been wanting to try. Here are my thoughts on some of their products (plus, some ways to use them in our smoothies!). I'll start with my favorite:



Natural Vitality's Vitamin C Complex is sourced from organic amla, which has been my preferred source of Vitamin C for use in supplements/vitamins for quite awhile now. Amla is basically an Indian gooseberry. It naturally contains 30 times more vitamin C than an orange and also contains proteins, other vitamins and minerals, and is packed with powerful antioxidants. I was beyond excited when I saw this bottle in my box of goodies from N.V.

I love that Natural Vitality's amla-sourced Vitamin C. is in capsules, so I can easily add its power-packed nutrients to my smoothies! This one is great, guys. No additives, nothing extra...just organic amla-sourced Vitamin C and bioflavenoids (well...and the capsule). No yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial flavor or color. I definitely recommend this one. Love it. Love, love, love! Empty 2 capsules into any of our smoothie recipes for an extra Vitamin C. boost.



The Organic Life Liquid Multi-Vitamin ingredients from Natural Vitality are plant-sourced, which is really important in a multi-vitamin. The multi includes 24 organic veggies, superfruits, and berries, and its aloe vera contains more than 200 plant-based biologically active amino acids, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes, and sterols. The box they sent me contained 30 individual packets (one packet = one serving) that you can take alone or mixed with water, juice, or a smoothie (more on that later). This product is vegetarian, gluten-free, and GMO-free.

To add this multi-vitamin to your smoothies, simply pour the contents of 2 packets in with the rest of the ingredients in any of our smoothie recipes! Our smoothie recipes make 2 servings, so you and your smoothie-buddy will each get a full serving of vitamins.


The Plant-Sourced Minerals mix from Natural Vitality is a purified water extraction of soluble plant-derived minerals. They are minimally processed and this mix offers a complex of more than 70 plant-based, small-particle, bioavailable trace minerals. It's vegan, gluten-free, GMO-free, cruelty-free, allergen-free, and contains no wheat, dairy, egg, sugar, or artificial color or flavor. While this is the liquid version of the product, I recommend the capsule version of it, which does not have the extra "other ingredients" list!

To add the plant-sourced minerals to your smoothies, simply add 2 tsp. of it to any of our smoothie recipes.

Overall, I really like what Natural Vitality is doing. They strive to provide plant-based, organic, quality products. They also give back to our wellness-building community, which you can read more about here. They keep their products GMO-free and pesticide free and support organic farming (yes!). Browse more of the products they offer here (and don't forget to go buy their Vitamin C!!).

Much love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment...