Strawberry Peach Pie Smoothie Recipe

Who doesn't love fresh, homemade fruit pies? I don't know if you're like me, but I can barely stand to wait for them to cool down when they are done with their hour-long+ baking session! Two of my favorite fruit pies are strawberry pie (with those fresh-from-the-farm strawberries, yum!) and peach pie. Now, I've been craving fruit pie, but I'm not about to heat up our already-too-hot summery kitchen with the oven (old house, no air conditioning...82 degrees in here as I'm typing this). So I decided to combine the two pie flavors and create a smoothie that will satisfy the hankering I seem to have right now and keep us all cool at the same time! Enjoy. =)

(p.s. - the picky eater taste testing kiddos approved this one)




Strawberry Peach Pie
Servings: 2

Ingredients:
- 1 cup organic coconut or almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 6 oz organic strawberries, tops removed and frozen
- 6 oz organic banana, peeled and frozen
- 6 oz organic peaches, pitted and frozen
- sprig of mint (optional)

As always, add the wet ingredients to your blender first, followed by the frozen ingredients, blend, and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment...